Friday, April 22, 2011

Olja is getting married?... NOT :)

Hey dolls, Today i went shopping with my girl Marija , had lunch, and a girl talk ... topic "MAN" :). So many  things are going on right now in my life, i got rid of some people, my modeling thing is going very well, as u know im going to China for 2-3 months, i finally found a perfect man..uh i told enough :). I Cant even remember when i was this happy. Ok so back to todays day, me and Marija walked into Macy's to find some things, and look what we found A WEDDING DRESS:) omg i was so in love with the dress i wanted to buy it and keep it in my closet lol. Marija also found hers, haha two crazy serbian chicks gone wild.:)We also want to thank Chicago weather for being such a bitch to us, but look even though its raining out side we are still gonna have sum fun!!! :)
my new betsey Johnson shoes love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment