Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Good morning Chicago..





After a few sunny days in Chicago i knew that one morning rain will have to fuck it up. I hate this weather one day is sunny next day is raining like crazy and  another day it's snowing. I wish i never moved from Los Angeles. Right now im doing my standard thing what i do when i wake up in the morning, having my coffee and three ciggarets and txt my sister. It's easier for me to leave a boyfriend then to stop smoking hahaha. I started  working out again, and im doing basketball too, i kinda miss everything about bball... the time when i was the number one centar in my team lol. I miss playing basketball, i did it for 8 years,  maybe my life would have been different if i didn't fuck up my ankle. But now i can only play it for fun.
Anyways i have to go now, GYM is waiting and i need to get back in shape because im doing something big in Europe in few months :)
Off i go


xoxo
Chi-town girl

No comments:

Post a Comment