Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring '11




Hey hey :) Since spring is here, i pulled out some stuff i deff. need in my closet. I love victoria's secret bras, underwear, and ofc my favorite collection "sexy little things". Most of women are kinda shy when it comes to sexy lingerie, me for example i'm not that type, i love everything that's sexy and classy. One thing you need to have is a silk robe, cuz you never know who is gonna knock on ur door in the morning or at night haha :). Try always  to look beautiful and sexy. Ok enough with VS, my second brand that i love when it comes to clothes is deff. H&M, and Forever21. So i pulled out some clothes that i need to buy this week i hope ur gonna like it too. This spring im doing Boyfriend shirts,shirts with some cute sayings, shorts that are little bit longer then the ones where everyone can see ur ass and cellulite. And blazers are my favorite piece, you can wear it with everything, jeans,shorts,dresses... And do not forget about accessories, oversized sunglasses and  scarves, are my favorite.  Oh shit i forgot shoes, since im little bit too skinny im gonna wear high heels, uggs and spring booties.




No comments:

Post a Comment