Friday, March 18, 2011

From Europe with love ....

Hey Hey Hey... :)

I messed up my old e-mail, password and facebook so I had to start over. I didn't have time to make a new blog because I was too busy there pas 3 months. I will briefly explain and post few pix.
After I went home for the final, which I passed of course, I went to Milan. My dream finally came true!!! I was amazed by Milan and everything that was happening while I was there. It made me love fashion and my job even more. I liked that we went to castings and jobs by metro. It was a great experience for someone like me who's always in the car or plane.
After Milan I went to Istanbul for few months. I worked and lived with 7 girls. Only 4 of them were normal, but that's because they were from Serbia and one of them was from Greece, my second home country :). There were also few male models.
Currently I am in the states where I'm relaxing and enjoying my life. I am waiting for my sister to give birth and then I can go back to Europe and work.



Finally MILAN :)

Party in Milan

so in love with this city.. love Milan

enjoying Istanbul... it brought me  back so many memories..

me and my friend Suncica, j'adore her

my rommieeeees from Istanbul

party party :)

standard

1 comment:

  1. LOVEs it :)))
    you're gorgeous doll <3
    besos

    ReplyDelete