Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I don't call it ANOREXIA...

Today most of the girls are having problems with their weight and appearance. They are not satisfied with their looks and are always complaining about their weight. I know because I'm in the modeling industry and most of my friends are like that. Before i started with this modeling thing I didn't care a lot what I was eating, but now i have realized something "what you eat now when u are young that's how u gonna look when u grow old". And that's true. But I'm trying to stay normal, and this is how i control my weight : every morning i wake up at 7-7.30a.m and I'm going for an at least 40 minute run, after that i hit the gym for 30 minutes then do some push-ups. It's good to work out before you have your first meal. After that i can have my light breakfast which i call "FRUITMANIA" lol. I only eat fruit in the morning. For lunch I'm always having soup,chicken, rice,vegetables,fish, sometimes i grab sushi. And for the dinner i usually eat what i want because I'm always having a dinner before 7 P.M that's what my ex boyfriend thought me and after that i go to gym to loose all that. Those are some of my tricks and that's how i stay fit. But i have to admit when i was working in Istanbul i gained 3.5 KG and that's because i didn't go to the gym and the only food i had over there was fast food because i didn't have time to cook. But now im back on the track doing my best to come down to my old weight which is 60 KG. I need to be ready for China LA LA LA LA :)
XOXO
CHI-TOWN GIRL.

my lovely lunch

my body




THESE THINGS ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN!





2 comments: