Monday, March 28, 2011

Fu*k u Chicago weather, i'm still gonna have some fun





Hey dolls

Today was fun. I did my work out in the morning, felt so good by sweating and loosing all that weight. After that i met up with my Swedish friend Victoria. She also use to live in L.A,then she moved to Hawaii and now she is here in Chicago. How fun is that?! Anyways, it was so nice seeing her again. We went downtown to grab some sushi and had a little girl talk which was very helpful lol. I started to love Chicago cuz there is so many things you can do here even though it's cold you can still have fun. I hate sitting at home I'm just not that type of a person. After sushi we went to my gym where i work out then to get some tan. Gotta look nice for the spring. I think my skin is gonna be black pretty soon cuz im such an addict when it comes to tanning. I have to go now i'm gonna pass out, so tired and ready to sleep and dream about something really nice that's has been on my mind lately, but before i do that im gonna read a couple of pages of this book Style by Lauren Conrad :)

good night folks 
xoxo
Chi-town girl


No comments:

Post a Comment